Samsung has showcased its latest Galaxy Tab 3 for Kids, this tab runs on Google Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) operating system and this Tab 3 for Kids is powered by 1.2 GHz Dual Core processor.
Galaxy Tab 3 Kids has a 7.0 inch TFT display with 1024 x 600 pixels resolution. This tablet also has 3 Mega Pixel rear shooter and at the front a 1.3 Mega Pixel camera. Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Kids also offers Wi-Fi a/b/g/n with Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 3.0 and USB 2.0 port connectivity. In terms of storage it has 8 GB of internal storage and has option for up-to 32 GB microSD card for expanding storage. Tab 3 Kids comes with pre-loaded apps like Gmail, Google Search, Google Talk, Google Maps, Google Now, Google Plus, Samsung Apps, Kid’s Store and Google Play Store, the tablet has approx weight of 302 grams and comes in Yellow color and has Li-Ion 4,000 mAh battery.
|7 inch Android Tablet|
Features of Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Kids
- 7 inch TFT touch display with 1024 x 600 pixels resolution
- Runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 1.2 GHz Dual Core processor with 1 GB Ram
- 3 Mega Pixel rear camera and 1.3 Mega Pixel front facing camera
- 8 GB internal storage and up-to 32 GB expandable storage via MicroSD card
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n with Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v.3.0, USB 2.0 port
- Dimension – 111.1 x 188 x 9.9 mm | Weight – 302 grams | Color – Yellow
- 4,000 mAh Li-Ion battery
- Other – Capable of playing 1080p Full HD videos
- Pre-Loaded-Apps : YouTube, Gmail, Google Search, Google Talk, Google Maps, Google Now, Google Plus, Samsung Apps, Kid’s Store and Google Play Store